ActivePresenter is screen capturing software that can import Microsoft PowerPoint (.PPT and .PPTX) and convert the output to Adobe Macromedia Flash Video (.FLV and .SWF). Output can be wrapped in HTML with an embedded video player. Please note that the following requires Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 or higher installed on the same computer, and an activated copy of ActivePresenter Professional.
Import slides from Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT or PPTX)
Do the following to import an existing .PPT or .PPTX file into ActivePresenter:
- Open ActivePresenter.
- Click the Blank Project link on the start-up page.
- Change the project name and location as needed, and then click OK.
- Now click Insert – Insert Slides from PowerPoint.
- Select the PPT/PPTX file to import, click Open, and then click OK to finalize the import process.
Convert the output to an Adobe Macromedia Flash video file (SWF/FLV)
To export the project as a Flash video file, do the following:
- Click Export – Flash Video (FLV).
- Make sure the option Embedded in HTML is enabled.
- Click the Browse button and choose the output file name, then click OK.
- Verify that the output file name is correct and click OK to begin the conversion process.
- Click Yes to view the results in your default web browser (see screenshot below).
- Corporate training software for system simultations using PowerPoint (PPT) to Fl...
- Full screen capture and convert to Adobe Macromedia Flash Video (FLV) or Shockwa...
- Full screen capture and convert to Adobe Flash Video (FLV) or Shockwave (SWF)
- Free screen capture and recorder software can output AVI, Windows Media Video (W...
- Free screen capture software that can output Flash (.FLV) tutorials and training...