ActivePresenter is a software package that can record/capture your desktop activity and convert the output to an HTML slideshow as JPEG or PNG images. Quickly record a training presentation or IT system simulation and with one-click create a step-by-step HTML slideshow that can be viewed with any web browser. Read below to see how easy-to-use ActivePresenter Standard really is.
Record/capture your desktop
Follow these steps to quickly record your desktop:
- Launch ActivePresenter.
- Click Capture.
- Select Full Screen then click OK.
- Now each time you click your mouse, or press a key on the keyboard, a screenshot will be taken.
- Click the ActivePresenter icon in the system tray, and then click Stop.
- Slides will now be generated based on your input.
Convert to HTML slideshow
Once you are done creating your presentation using the steps above, you can now export the results to an HTML slideshow using these steps:
- Click Export – HTML slideshow.
- Select the rendering options you would like to include, the image output format (JPG/PNG), and the output location.
- Click OK to being the export process.
- Click Yes to view the results in your default web browser or open the INDEX.HTML from the folder you saved the output.
- Create an interactive online HTML/AJAX tutorial, test, quiz or training simulati...
- How to capture your screen/desktop and generate automatic help documentation tex...
- Full screen capture and convert to Adobe Macromedia Flash Video (FLV) or Shockwa...
- Free screen capture and recorder software can output AVI, Windows Media Video (W...
- Free screen capture software that can output Flash (.FLV) tutorials and training...