ActivePresenter is software that can easily capture your screen/desktop and automatically generate help documentation text. While recording the presentation, each mouse click will take the text from the Windows element (menu item, list box, etc.) and save it to a dialog element. These text elements will be used when exporting to a document format (e.g. Adobe PDF).
Capture your screen/desktop
Capture a new project and prepare the slides for export. Follow these steps:
- Launch ActivePresenter.
- Click Capture.
- Select Full Screen then click OK.
- Now each time you click your mouse, or press a key on the keyboard, a screenshot will be taken.
- Click the ActivePresenter icon in the system tray, and then click Stop.
- Slides will now be generated based on your input.
- View each slide and notice the text used in the Name and Group Title property.
Generate automatic documentation
Exporting the project to a document format will include documentation help text. Follow these steps:
- Click Export – Adobe PDF.
- Select the Rendering Options you would like to include, the image format (JPG/PNG), and the output location.
- Click OK to being the export process.
- Click Yes to view the results in your default PDF reader or open the PDF from the folder you saved the output.
- Quickly record/capture your desktop and then convert to an HTML slideshow with J...
- Full screen capture and convert to Adobe Macromedia Flash Video (FLV) or Shockwa...
- Free screen capture software that can output Flash (.FLV) tutorials and training...
- Full screen capture and convert to Adobe Flash Video (FLV) or Shockwave (SWF)
- Free screen capture and recorder software can output AVI, Windows Media Video (W...
Tags: atomi systems, pdf
screen capture documentation (4), screen recorder documentation (3), automatic desctop capture (2), create documentation screen (2), creating documentation from screen recording (2)