DemoCreator is free screen capture software that can easily output Flash movies. Create an online tutorial or training simulation viewable in a web browser. Record your desktop, mouse and keyboard actions, and with one-click create Flash (.FLV) output that can be viewed with virtually any web browser.
Capture a new project and prepare for publishing. Follow these steps:
- Launch DemoCreator and click the Record button.
- Select Full Screen then click Next.
- Choose Screen Shot then click Next.
- Make sure all Record content checkboxes are enabled at the top, and click Next.
- Now each time you click your mouse, a screenshot will be taken.
- Click the DemoCreator icon in the system tray, and then click Stop.
- Slides will now be generated based on your input.
Publish to Flash
These steps will save your project as Flash:
- Click the Publish tab, select Video, and choose FLV as the Video format.
- Click Publish to being the conversion process.
- Below is what the .FLV result looks like.
- Full screen capture and convert to Adobe Flash Video (FLV) or Shockwave (SWF)
- Free screen capture and recorder software can output AVI, Windows Media Video (W...
- Full screen capture and convert to Adobe Macromedia Flash Video (FLV) or Shockwa...
- Screen capturing software converts Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT/PPTX) to Adobe Macr...
- DemoCreator can package SCORM and AICC compliant content from Flash output