DemoCreator includes the ability to package Flash demos into SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, or AICC compliance output for publishing to a learning management system (LMS). This allows you to add your presentation to any LMS that supports SCORM or AICC standard. Read below to see how this works.
Export to Flash as SCORM or AICC Package
Capture and author your presentation as normal, but when you go to publish the project, do the following to ensure compatibility with SCORM or AICC:
- Click the Publish tab.
- Click the LMS button.
- Select the standard you wish from the list (e.g. SCORM 1.2).
- Click Publish when done.
View SCORM Package Contents
DemoCreator will generate the SCORM package in the specified output folder, which is nothing more than a standard ZIP archive with all the necessary metadata and manifest information that is required by the learning management system. The below shot shows the output directory viewed with Windows Explorer.
- ActivePresenter can package SCORM compliant content from Flash output
- Free screen capture software that can output Flash (.FLV) tutorials and training...
- Full screen capture and convert to Adobe Flash Video (FLV) or Shockwave (SWF)
- ActivePresenter 2.0 released, now with SCORM support
- Convert a PowerPoint presentation (.PPT) to a package for publishing to CD or EX...