ActivePresenter will allow you to easily create an interactive online tutorial, test, quiz or training simulation viewable in a web browser. Quickly record your desktop, mouse and keyboard actions, and with one-click create HTML/AJAX output that can be viewed with virtually any web browser. Read below to see how this feature works in ActivePresenter Professional.
Capture New Project
Capture a new project and prepare for export. Follow these steps:
- Launch ActivePresenter.
- Click Capture.
- Select Full Screen then click OK.
- Now each time you click your mouse, or press a key on the keyboard, a screenshot will be taken.
- Click the ActivePresenter icon in the system tray, and then click Stop.
- Slides will now be generated based on your input.
Export to HTML/AJAX Presentation
These steps will export your project to an HTML/AJAX interactive presentation:
- Click Export – AJAX-based Interactive Presentation.
- Select the Operation Modes you would like to include (e.g. Practice, etc.), Total max time limit, and the Output location.
- Click OK to being the export process.
- Click Yes to view the results in your default web browser or open the INDEX.HTML from the folder you saved the output.
Open Presentation in Web Browser
The below screenshot shows the user taking the Test mode and not performing the correct action:
- Educational software for creating web based training and online learning with qu...
- Quickly record/capture your desktop and then convert to an HTML slideshow with J...
- Online training software integrates into learning management systems (LMS) via e...
- Free screen capture software that can output Flash (.FLV) tutorials and training...
- How to capture your screen/desktop and generate automatic help documentation tex...
Tags: ajax, atomi systems, html
ajax quiz (51), ajax quiz tutorial (43), ajax online quiz (23), ajax based quiz (13), online quiz ajax (10)