ActivePresenter is software that can create corporate training materials for system simulations. You can reuse your existing PowerPoint (.PPT or .PPTX) training resources and convert the output to Adobe Macromedia Flash Video (.FLV). Please note that the following requires Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 or higher installed on the same computer as ActivePresenter Professional.
Import slides from Microsoft PowerPoint
Do the following to import an existing PowerPoint file (.PPT or .PPTX) into ActivePresenter:
- Open ActivePresenter.
- Click the Blank Project link on the start-up page.
- Change the project name and location as needed, and then click OK.
- Now click Insert – Insert Slides from PowerPoint.
- Select the PPT/PPTX file to import, click Open, and then click OK to finalize the import process.
Export to Flash Movie
To export the project as a Flash video file (.FLV), do the following:
- Click Export – Flash Video (FLV).
- To just get the raw Flash output, make sure that all Rendering Options are disabled.
- Click the Browse button and choose the output file name, then click OK.
- Verify that the output file name is correct and click OK to begin the conversion process.
- See video below to view the output.
- Screen capturing software converts Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT/PPTX) to Adobe Macr...
- Simple software utility to convert Microsoft PowerPoint slides (PPT, PPTX) to a ...
- Free screen capture software that can output Flash (.FLV) tutorials and training...
- Full screen capture and convert to Adobe Macromedia Flash Video (FLV) or Shockwa...
- Free screen capture and recorder software can output AVI, Windows Media Video (W...