ActivePresenter now includes the option to package your Flash output in SCORM 1.2 or SCORM 2004 compliance for publishing to your learning management system (LMS). This allows you to add your presentation to any LMS that supports SCORM specifications. Read below to see how this works.
Export to Flash as SCORM Package
Capture and author your presentation as normal, but when you go to export the project to Flash, do the following to ensure compatibility with SCORM:
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Select the SCORM standard from the option Generate SCORM Package (e.g. SCORM 1.2).
- Enter the desired metadata (e.g. Package Version, Identifier, Organization Title and Item Title).
- Click Export when done.
View SCORM Package Contents
ActivePresenter will generate the SCORM package in the specified output folder, which is nothing more than a standard ZIP archive with all the necessary metadata and manifest information that is required by the learning management system. The below screenshot shows the package opened using 7Zip.
- DemoCreator can package SCORM and AICC compliant content from Flash output
- ActivePresenter 2.0 released, now with SCORM support
- ActivePresenter video (AVI/WMV/MPEG4/MP4) resolution settings for YouTube high d...
- Screen capturing software converts Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT/PPTX) to Adobe Macr...
- Full screen capture and convert to Adobe Macromedia Flash Video (FLV) or Shockwa...