BinaryNow online store (Cleverbridge e-comerce platform) supports 23 languages during checkout process.
Last edition, Hungarian (Magyar), is the official language of Hungary. Hungarian is also spoken by communities in the seven neighboring countries and by communities worldwide. Altogether, it is used by approximately 13 million native speakers, of whom about 10 million live in Hungary.
Hungarian is the only European language in which the family name is used before the given name, similar to many East Asian countries (Japan, China, Korea, Vietnam, etc.). To reflect this, the shopping cart address form has been localized accordingly, as well as salutations in e-mails and PDF documents.
These checkout languages are currently supported:
Chinese (Simplified) – 简体中文
Chinese (Traditional) – 繁體中文
Czech – Česky
Danish – Dansk
Dutch – Nederlands
Finnish – Suomi
French – Français
German – Deutsch
Greek – Ελληνικά
Hungarian – Magyar
Italian – Italiano
Japanese – 日本語
Korean – 한국어
Norwegian – Norsk
Polish – Polski
Portuguese – Português – Europa
Portuguese – Português – Brasil
Romanian – Română
Russian – Pусский
Spanish – Español
Swedish – Svenska
Turkish – Türkçe
- PDF Impress is a multi-language PDF converter available in 15 languages (Spanish...
- BinaryNow releases new PDF conversion software, Print2PDF now supports 14 langua...
- TRUSTe Certified Privacy seal added to the BinaryNow shopping cart
- Software602 and BinaryNow Signed Strategic Distribution Agreement
- BinaryNow, Inc. announces Print2PDF 9, essential PDF conversion solution for org...
hungarian shopping cart (2), shopping cart hungarian (2), asian countries of china (1), languages (1), magyar traditional (1)