We have recently integrated Alipay and WebMoney payment methods to give you the ability to easily purchase our software from China and the Russian Federation. These two e-wallet payment methods are activated as of today at no additional charge.
Alipay is a Chinese e-wallet payment method that offers a similar checkout experience to PayPal. Alipay is one of the top online payments in China. From a sales volume standpoint, Alipay achieved second place and has even superseded PayPal and wire transfers for some companies in China.
WebMoney is a Russian e-wallet payment with a very high level of security. The security measures during payment (digital browser certificates in combination with passcode entry) and while setting up a WebMoney account (e-mail validation, cellphone validation, and even Passport verification) are extensive. The majority of WebMoney users are located in Russia, the Ukraine and Belarus.
If you have any questions about these payment methods please contact us at email@example.com
- Kingsoft teams up with Taobao, Alipay and Maxthon to form safe online shopping p...
- Now accepting PayNearMe payments from customers without credit card
- Kingsoft Ranked 16th in Forbes 2010 China Up and Comers Appraisal
- Kingsoft WPS Office purchased for use by the entire China’s State Electric...
- BinaryNow releases new PDF conversion software, Print2PDF now supports 14 langua...