PDF Impress Quick convert and PDF Impress with profiles are used to convert documents via windows shell context menu item (right-click over the supported files in file manager or desktop). This is the fastest and the most convenient method of creating PDF files in Microsoft Windows.
This method allows you to create your PDF files with only TWO clicks. Please follow the steps below:
- Open Windows Explorer and select the documents (s), then right click on them, a menu will appear.
- Click “PDF Impress Quick convert” menu item, and selected documents will be converted into PDF.
Note: The PDF document (s) will be placed in the same folder as the original and will have the same name as the original but it will maintain the PDF file extension. Select “PDF Impress with profiles” to convert file(s) with profile you select from the sub-menu. Quick convert profile can be defined in PDF Impress Settings.
Learn more and download trial of PDF Impress 2013 here.
- Drag and drop to PDF with PDF Impress 2013
- Create a self-signed digital certificate (ID) using Adobe Reader for use with PD...
- Batch watermark Adobe PDF files with a digital text on any page or multiple page...
- How to insert pages into PDF documents with PDF Impress
- Batch stamp Adobe PDF files with a digital image (BMP/JPG/TIFF) signature on any...
add convert to pdf right click in windows explorer (1), right click submenu convert to adobe pdf fails (1), right click convert to pdf in original directory (1), right click convert to pdf explorer settings (1), jpg to pdf on right click windows explorer (1)