Print2PDF 8.0.09.0227 is now available. This update is free for all previous 8.x customers. The list of new additions are:
- [Localization] Added Italian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, and Swedish localization.
- [Watcher] Added support for SHA1 hashes on the XML report template.
- [Service Manager] Optimized how print monitor threads are started, this prevents unneeded print2pdf.exe processes from running.
- [Service Manager] Fixed a problem that prevented some threads from starting after a service restart.
- [Save As Dialog] Fixed the Save As dialog to show on the foreground of 64-bit operating systems.
- [Stamp] Added the ability to place the Stamp on any page (accepts list delimited by comma, e.g. 1,3,8).
- [Stamp] Fixed an error that caused Stamp placement errors on a client installation.
- [Stamp] Fixed a limitation while using landscape printing and a Stamp.
- [Batch Conversion] Fixed an error that prevented file names with international characters to not convert correctly.
- [Batch Conversion] Fixed command line conversion (print2pdf.exe /iniconvert).
- [Merge] Fixed a problem merging PDF/A.
- [Watermark] Fixed a problem that sometimes caused the Watermark to be truncated while printing landscape.
- [Shared Printer] Fixed a problem with adding the shared printer to a client on build 8.0.08.1124.
- [Other] Fixed paper size limitations on the Watermark, Stamp and Digital Signature image.
Learn more about Print2PDF 8.0 from the product website.
- Print2PDF version 8.0.08.1007 has been released
- Print2PDF version 8.0.08.1124 has been released
- Print2PDF version 8.0.10.0125 has been released
- Print2PDF version 8.0.09.0122 has been released
- Print2PDF 8.0.09.1028 has been released