Print2PDF 8.0.08.1124 is now available. This update is free for all previous 8.x customers. The list of new additions and fixes are:
- [Stamp] Added support for stamping with an Adobe PDF file with transparency support.
- [Merge] Added better error reporting when an error occurs during merging.
- [Service Manager] Improved the efficiency of working with many Watch Threads.
- [Service Manager] Improved the Watch Threads to check for the existence and accessibility of the input folder, output folder and log file.
- [Digital ID] Improved the certificate selection process to differentiate between two certificates with the same “Issued to” value.
- [Service Manager] Removed unneeded IIS errors when uninstalling the Windows Service.
- [Watcher] Fixed the POP3 conversion error routine to fail if one attachment in the e-mail payload does not convert.
- [Watcher] Fixed crashing on certain .EML files.
- [Watcher] Fix the tab order on the Input dialog.
- [Watcher] Fixed the “Reply to sender” feature.
- [Watcher] Fixed the conversion of e-mail messages from POP3 that have an .EML attachment (e.g. Forward as Attachment).
- [Batch Conversion] Fixed errors generated when attempting to convert a file without an extension.
- Prepare Client] Fixed the client creation script on Non-English Windows.
- [Prepare Client] Fixed some minor client installation issues relating to Windows Vista and Citrix.
Learn more about Print2PDF 8.0 from the product website.
- Print2PDF version 8.0.09.0227 has been released
- Print2PDF version 8.0.08.1007 has been released
- Print2PDF version 8.0.10.0125 has been released
- Print2PDF 8.0.09.1028 has been released
- Print2PDF 9.1.11.0421 has been released
Tags: pdf, release, software602
wordpress blogs (38), print2pdf version 8 (3), print2pdf 8 (2), print2pdf8 version update (1), print2pdf8 release (1)