Print2PDF 8.0.08.1007 is now available. This update is free for all previous 8.x customers. The list of new additions and fixes are:
- [Print Driver] Improved the file size of PDF output created with the Trial/Free version.
- [Print Driver] Improved the quality of image conversion from Microsoft Office 2000 and higher – resolved.
- [Print Driver] Fixed an error that allowed JPEG 2000 image compression in PDF/X and PDF/A output.
- [Print Driver] Fixed an error that allowed Encryption in PDF/X and PDF/A output.
- [Activation] Fixed the error “Error Initializing License library” that occurred on some shared/virtualized environments (e.g. Citrix).
- [Print Driver] Fixed an error that would sometimes result in output corruption when JPEG image compression is used.
- [Print Driver] Fixed an error that would sometimes cause JPEG 2000 image compression to not output PDF version 1.5.
- [Print Driver] Fix an error that caused JPEG 2000 High/Medium image compression to always output Lossless.
- [Print Driver] Fixed an error when printing a transparent image from Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- [Print Driver] Removed redundant options from the Image Compression dialog.
- [Save As Dialog] Fixed an error that prevented Send by e-mail using the default e-mail client.
- [Configuration] Improved client distribution to allow user modified Language files, Scripts and Macros.
- [Configuration] Fixed an error that caused the Page display option to work incorrectly.
- [Localization] Added support for the Dutch language.
- [Localization] Updated the Turkish localization.
- [Profiles] Optimized the settings in the built-in default Profiles.
- [Watcher] Improved the e-mail error alerts.
- [Watcher] Updated the variable list to include e-mail variables and added new example text.
- [Watcher] Fixed the error “Folder does not exist” when using a variable or non-existing folder.
- [Watcher] Fixed character encoding errors in XML reports from POP3 e-mail.
- [Watcher] Fixed an error that caused output file name truncation when many periods (.) are in the source file name.
- [Service Manager] Fixed an error that prevented the service from installing on non-English Windows (e.g. German).
- [Other] Improved the software to attempt recovery from the error “An error has occurred and printing has failed!”.
- [Other] Updated all Help dialog buttons to reference the PDF user manual.
Learn more about Print2PDF 8.0 from the product website.
- Print2PDF version 8.0.09.0227 has been released
- Print2PDF version 8.0.08.1124 has been released
- Print2PDF 8.0.09.1028 has been released
- Print2PDF version 8.0.10.0125 has been released
- Print2PDF version 8.0.09.0122 has been released
Tags: pdf, release, software602
PDF/X (3), print2pdf version 8 (2), print2pdf error initializing license library (2), print2pdf user manual (1), print2pdf this error ocurred (1)