Print2PDF batch conversion can be automated from the command-line to provide directory-based document conversion on-demand or integrated as a Windows Scheduled Task to provide daily conversion. Just copy the files to be converted into a directory and run the following commands to convert.
Use the following command to create a file list from a directory:
dir [path] /b /s > c:\filelist.ini
Screenshot of the command-line creating a file list:
Now run the following command to convert this list of files to PDF:
“%ProgramFiles%\Software602\Print2PDF\Print2PDF.exe” /iniconvert c:\filelist.ini
Screenshot of the command-line conversion process:
NOTE: Unsupported file types in the .INI file will be skipped.
- Use PDF Impress Batch Conversion (Convert To PDF) to convert Word (.doc), Excel...
- Use PDF Impress Workroom batch conversion to stamp, watermark, rotate, encrypt a...
- How to use KAVDX.EXE antivirus scanner in Windows Safe Mode with Command Prompt ...
- PDF Impress can embed document-level file attachments into Adobe PDF
- Print2PDF version 8.0.09.0227 has been released