Starting with a Window Vista and Internet Explorer 7 (IE7), Microsoft turned on by default a Protected mode. As important as Protected Mode is, it has been known to cause problems in printing. Depending on how you choose to print, you may receive an error message, or the Extended Save as dialog may simply not appear. To correct this issue, you will need to disable Protected Mode in your browser. Follow this instruction to do it:
- In Internet Explorer, click Tools, then Internet options.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click to remove the checkmark from the Enable Protected Mode checkbox.
- Click OK to save your settings. You will receive a dialog saying that “The current security settings will put your computer at risk”. Click OK to clear this message.
- Restart Internet Explorer.
This issue only occurs in Internet Explorer, you should be able to print using an alternative browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or the Opera Browser without any difficulty. Above tip applies to IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11 and Windows VISTA /7/8.
Learn more about PDF Impress, visit the product page.
- Use less paper, print anything to PDF Impress and ‘Save as PDF’
- Easily print to PDF using the PDF Impress printer driver
- PDF Impress 2013.11.29.022 has been released
- How to block Facebook, MySpace and other social networks on your computer
- PDF Impress 2013.21.23.032 has been released
Tags: IE, IE does not print, Internet Explored does not print, Internet Explorer, issue, PDF Impress, print, print2pdf, printer, problem, Protected mode, trouble, unable to print, unable to print preview, unable to view