Amyuni Technologies Inc. acquired Print2PDF and PDF Impress software including all associated rights and trademarks from BinaryNow Inc.
Amyuni specializes in software solutions in the field of PDF document conversion and processing and printer driver development. Amyuni software development kits are integrated into a wide range of software solutions worldwide.
“The acquisition of Print2PDF and PDF Impress adds to our product line a user-friendly intuitive PDF workflow solution. Combined with our high performance PDF printer driver and fully featured PDF SDKs, PDF impress will become a major player in the field of document workflow solutions.” says Dany Amiouny CEO of Amyuni Technologies.
Premysl Pech, President of BinaryNow Inc. says,” Acquisition by Amyuni Technologies provides PDF Impress users access to exceptional PDF core technology. They will be able to continue using familiar user interface and generate more accurate PDF files faster.”
Amyuni PDF Impress 10.1 is already available for download and users can give it try at:
- Print2PDF 9.5 end of life announcement – EOL
- PDF Impress 2013 provides replacement for discontinued Print2PDF virtual printer
- Print2PDF Upgrade – What is new in PDF Impress 10
- PDF Impress 10 with a fast web view, support for scanning with OCR and Windows 1...
- BinaryNow launches PDF Impress 10 to help businesses to create, edit and sign PD...
Tags: 602Pro PRINT PACK, acquisition, Amyuni, Amyuni Technologies, binarynow, PDF Impress, PDF Impress 10, PDF Impress 2013, PDF Impress 2014, PRINT PACK, print2pdf, Print2PDF Server Edition, software602