PDF Impress 10 is a complete multi-language PDF conversion solution that supports 15+ languages. You can now have a mix of user languages, all based on one simple software distribution.
PDF Impress supported languages: Czech (Česky), English, French (Français), German (Deutsch), Italian (Italiano), Polish (Poland) Portuguese (Português), Portuguese (Brazil), Russian (Pусский), Slovak (Slovenčina), Spanish (Español – Spain), Spanish (Español – Mexico), Swedish (Svenska), Turkish (Türkçe) and Ukrainian (Український).
How to Change Interface Language.
You can easily change the language of the interface (Extended Save As, PDF Impress, PDF Impress Tools, PDF Impress printer and Watcher dialogs) from the PDF Impress Settings tab as follows:
- Open the PDF Impress 10 application.
- Click in Settings.
- Select the Language you wish to change into (e.g. Spanish (Mexico)).
Note: If your user interface language is not change instantly, you may need to log off, or restart the computer for these changes to take effect. If you do not see your language in the pull down menu, add it through localization kit.
Download PDF Impress trial here.
- PDF Impress 10 Localization Kit updated
- PDF Impress 10.91.16.252 has been released
- How to scan with OCR and capture text in a foreign language with PDF Impress 10
- How to add support for foreign languages into Scan2Encrypt OCR engine
- BinaryNow announces Scan2Encrypt 3.0, simple scanner software with a redaction t...
Tags: binarynow, Brazil, Česky, Czech, Danish, Dansk, Deutsch, Dutch, Español, Français, france, French, German, Germany, Hungarian, Italian, Italiano, Italy, localization, Magyar, Mexico, Nederlands, pdf, PDF Impress, Polish, Polska, Polski, Portugal, Português, Portuguese, Română, Romanian, Russia, Russian, slovak, Slovakia, Slovenčina, software602, Spain, Spanish, Svenska, Sweden, Swedish, translation, Türkçe, Turkey, Turkish, Ukraine, Ukrainian