Just like attaching a paper file to another with a paperclip, you can use the PDF Impress Attachments task to embed electronic files into your output PDF document. The recipients of your file will see these document-level attachments from the Attachments tab in Adobe Reader.
Adding document-level attachments is easy, just follow these steps:
- Print a document to the PDF Impress printer.
- Click Add a new task to conversion settings.
- Pick Attachments task from menu.
- Click Add and select file(s) in explorer.
- Click the Save button to save PDF document with attached files.
View Attachments in Adobe Reader
Open the output document in Adobe Reader and click the Attachment tab on the left bar (the paperclip icon) to see a list of files attached to this PDF document.
Download PDF Impress trial here.
- Add an electronic digital ID and signature stamp image to an Adobe Acrobat PDF u...
- Create a self-signed digital certificate (ID) using Adobe Reader for use with PD...
- How to extract multiple pages from PDF file with PDF Impress
- Digitally sign and stamp an image signature to any file or form using PDF Impres...
Tags: PDF Impress, print2pdf, software602
Word PDF embedded documents as attachments (23), embed file in pdf (17), embed attachment in pdf (16), embed document in pdf (13), embed files in pdf (10)