PDF Impress 2014.64.23.200 is available for download. Pricing starts at $79.95 for 3 user license. This update is free for all previous PDF Impress 2014 commercial license users. PDF Impress 2013 and PDF Impress 2014 giveaway license users qualify for an upgrade discount. The list of new feature additions and bug fixes are as follows:
- Add Environmental Variables support to Watermark, Stamp and other relevant tasks.
- Add all variables to right click option and load its content into bubble when hover over.
- Add support for scanning with OCR using scanner or webcam. Scans from Scan2Encrypt application will automatically open in standalone PDF Impress Tools.
- Improved TXT to PDF conversion from Windows Explorer, Workroom and Watcher.
- Improved stability when applying task in Workroom to multiple very large PDF files in batch.
- Updated PDF Impress user manual/help with an environmental variables support.
- Fixed the issue with PDF file name being truncated in Workroom after “_#” character.
- Fixed the problem when content of %ORIGINALFILENAME% variable did not load properly.
- Fixed the issue when “/” character was used within the Watermark content.
- Fixed the issue with HTML to PDF conversion in Watcher,
- Fixed the issue with HTML Log file in Watcher when debug log was enabled.
Learn more and download trial of PDF Impress 2014 from the product web site.
- PDF Impress 2014.44.21.156 has been released
- PDF Impress 2014.59.17.187 has been released
- PDF Impress 2014.62.01.192 has been released
- PDF Impress 2014.41.08.132 has been released
- PDF Impress 2014.31.06.115 has been released