PDF Impress 2014.42.12.137 is now available for download. This update is free for all previous PDF Impress 2014 commercial license users. PDF Impress 2013, Print2PDF 9.5 and previous version users, and PDF Impress 2014 giveaway license users qualify for an upgrade discount. The list of new feature additions and bug fixes are as follows:
- Added Russian (Russia) user interface localization.
- Download file size is nearly 10% smaller and less hard drive space is required to install PDF Impress.
- Improved PDF conversion core with an ability to automatically substitute unavailable fonts with similar ones.
- Improved PDF conversion engine when converting vector graphics elements (e.g. thin lines, frames, etc.)
- Improved Autodesk AutoCAD integration with watchers for automated conversion.
- Fixed various conversion issues from Microsoft Office applications when margin was defined.
- Fixed conversion from MS Excel in landscape orientation when margin was defined (e.g. JaxWorks templates).
- Fixed missing lines / blank page issue when converting drawings (e.g. .dwg, eDrawings).
- Fixed font issue when converting musical notes to PDF from Guitar Pro 6.1.5.
- Fixed a problem with truncated / invalid pages when specific fonts and encoding were used (e.g. German).
- Fixed a problem when print is redirected into UNC path.
- Fixed a problem with a debug log naming when it was turn on for more than 24 hours.
Learn more about PDF Impress 2014 from the product web site.
- PDF Impress 2014.44.21.156 has been released
- PDF Impress 2014.59.17.187 has been released
- PDF Impress 2014.64.23.200 has been released
- PDF Impress 2014.41.08.132 has been released
- PDF Impress 2014.62.01.192 has been released