PDF Impress 2014.41.08.132 is now available for download. This update is free for all previous PDF Impress 2014 commercial license users. PDF Impress 2013, Print2PDF 9.5 and previous version users, and PDF Impress 2014 giveaway license users qualify for an upgrade discount. The list of new feature additions and bug fixes are as follows:
- Add support for stamp hyperlink in Stamp task.
- Add support for image grouping in Stamp task. Multiple images and hyperlinks can be grouped and placed vertically or horizontally.
- Add social media icons into Stamp task. Five different icon themes are included to simplify adding social network icons and links into PDF documents.
- Add new screen warnings to inform a user about errors during a PDF conversion process.
- Add native TXT to PDF conversion to Workroom , Watcher and right click menu. This removed dependence on a third party TXT editor.
- Add German (Germany) user interface localization.
- Add command line conversion support.
- Improved default settings for Insert Pages task. All pages for source range are used now.
- Improved default settings in Standard profile used in right click Quick convert and Workroom. If file already exists, a new file with unique suffix is created instead of overwriting.
- Improved manual / help with the latest feature enhancements.
- Fixed fonts issues when converting HTML to PDF (e.g. conversion from IE).
- Fixed adding unnecessary “.pdf” string into PDF file name when new file is created with a unique suffix.
- Fixed install to support installation into different drive or folder.
- Fixed install to support installation when print spooler was not running.
- Watcher systray application will not start automatically after install. User can run it through Advanced options in Watcher.
- Passed Microsoft Windows Certification for Windows 8.1, Windows 8.0 and Windows 7.
Learn more about PDF Impress 2014 from the product web site.
- PDF Impress 2014.42.12.137 has been released
- PDF Impress 2014.31.06.115 has been released
- PDF Impress 2014 Developer Guide released
- Print2PDF Upgrade – What is new in PDF Impress 2014
- PDF Impress 2013.21.05.028 has been released