PDF Impress 2014.31.06.115 is now available for download. This update is free for all previous PDF Impress 2014 users. PDF Impress 2013 and Print2PDF 9.5 and previous version users qualify for upgrade discount. The list of new feature additions and bug fixes are as follows:
- Added pragmatic (API) access to PDF profiles through Windows registry allowing simple integration with third party applications. PDF Impress 2014 Developer Guide was released.
- Added French (France) localization.
- Added the automatic task window closing after task was applied in standalone PDF Impress Tools.
- Fixed the issue with digitally signing using Extended Save As dialog.
- Fixed the issue with adding watermark in Extended Save As dialog.
- Fixed the issue with multiple digital signature being invalidated when re-signed in PDF Impress Tools.
- Fixed the digital signature being invalidated when saved with “Save As” in PDF Impress Tools.
- Fixed the issue when attaching multiple files to PDF on Windows 8.
- Fixed “The open action destination could not be set” on Page Layout task when zoom was default.
- Fixed error setting PDF Impress printer as default when default printer already exists.
- Removed dependencies on permission to C:\Windows\Temp.
- Removed requirements to restart PDF Impress when a language of user interface was changed.
- Removed Apply & Save icon from Print task.
- 30 days trial can now be activated on any previous (2013 or 2014) expired installation.
Learn more and download trial of PDF Impress 2014 from the product web site.
- PDF Impress 2014.59.17.187 has been released
- PDF Impress 2014.44.21.156 has been released
- PDF Impress 2014.64.23.200 has been released
- PDF Impress 2013.11.29.022 has been released
- PDF Impress 10.91.07.248 has been released