PDF Impress 2013.23.08.040 is now available for download. This update is free for all previous PDF Impress 2013 users. Print2PDF 9.5 and previous version users qualify for upgrade discount. The list of new feature additions and bug fixes are as follows:
- Added support for dragging and dropping PDF file directly to PDF Tools.
- Added support for copy and paste (CTRL+C, CTRL+V) shortcuts for loading PDF file to PDF Tools.
- Added PDF Impress User Manual in PDF format.
- Added support for help (F1) shortcut.
- Added support for product activation in About dialog.
- Added support for product activation when printing into expired PDF Impress printer.
- Fixed not showing certain formats in Stamp task preview.
- Fixed incorrect rotation angle in Watermark task preview.
- Fixed “Scan every” option in Input Setting task in Watcher.
- Fixed misspelled text in Placement pull down in Watermark task.
- Fixed error setting PDF Impress printer as default when default printer already exist.
Learn more about PDF Impress 2013 from the product web site.
- PDF Impress 2013.11.29.022 has been released
- PDF Impress 2013.21.23.032 has been released
- PDF Impress 2013.21.05.028 has been released
- PDF Impress 2013 Developer Guide released
- Print2PDF Upgrade – What is new in PDF Impress 2013
2013 23 (1)