PDF Impress 2013. 21.23.032 is now available for download. This update is free for all previous PDF Impress 2013 users. Print2PDF 9.5 and previous version users qualify for upgrade discount. The list of new feature additions and bug fixes are as follows:
- Added support for copy and paste (CTRL+C, CTRL+V) shortcuts for adding file(s) into Convert To PDF.
- Added control to Watcher systray application through Startup Item in system configuration (msconfig). Watcher will now start automatically only if it was running when system was shut down.
- Fixed paper size matching in Microsoft Office applications with PDF Impress printer properties.
- Fixed page scaling issue when printing into PDF Impress printer from Microsoft Excel.
- Fixed wrong file name and path when printing from Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
- Fixed Access violation error “Exception EAccessViolation in module msxml3.dll” after Notepad or Internet Explorer 9 is closed when printing with enabled debug log on in Windows XP.
- Removed requirement to restart PDF Impress when enabling debug log.
- Improved “Create Self-Signed Certificate” tool user interface.
Learn more about PDF Impress 2013 from the product web site.
- PDF Impress 2013.21.05.028 has been released
- PDF Impress 2013.11.29.022 has been released
- PDF Impress 2013 Developer Guide released
- Print2PDF Upgrade – What is new in PDF Impress 2013
- PDF Impress 2013 provides replacement for discontinued Print2PDF virtual printer