PDF Impress 2013. 21.05.028 is now available for download. This update is free for all previous PDF Impress 2013 users. Print2PDF 9.5 and previous version users qualify for upgrade discount. The list of new feature additions and bug fixes are as follows:
- Improved custom paper size support by adding maximum (129×129 inches) and minimum (0.04×0.04 inches) paper size.
- Improved logging during installation and printer registration.
- Fixed loading a default profile into printer properties before first print.
- Fixed PDF/A post-processing using PDF Tools in 64bit environment.
- Fixed random crashes when printing from MS Excel.
- Fixed repair process when shows “PDF Impress 2013 setup Wizard ended prematurely…”.
- Fixed installation problem when spooler could not be stopped due a dependent service.
- Fixed installation problem when previous version of PDF Impress was installed.
- Fixed random installation issues when spooler could not be restarted or log shows “Can’t retrieve printer folder”.
Learn more about PDF Impress 2013 from the product web site.
- PDF Impress 2013.11.29.022 has been released
- PDF Impress 2014 Developer Guide released
- BinaryNow, Inc. announces PDF Impress 2013, new generation of PDF conversion sol...
- PDF Impress 2013 provides replacement for discontinued Print2PDF virtual printer
- Drag and drop to PDF with PDF Impress 2013