Download complimentary whitepaper about implementing PDF in organization. The Adobe® Portable Document Format (PDF) is regarded as the industry standard for secure and reliable document distribution. Organizations from around the world use PDF files to streamline their business processes, create a paperless working environment, and secure archives of various records. Industries such as health care, banks, insurances, manufacturing, government and others have grown to rely on the security and ease of use provided by the PDF document format. PDF documents preserve fonts, graphics, and layout to ensure accurate reproduction, regardless of the application used to create the file. PDF files can be viewed and printed on a broad range of hardware, software, and operating systems with the FREE Adobe® Reader®
With PDF Impress, your organization can realize the benefits of the secure Portable Document Format. Create fully compatible and secure PDF documents view able by anyone. PDF Impress enables organizations to centrally deploy and manage an easy to use PDF creation tool for all employees.
- Use less paper, print anything to PDF Impress and ‘Save as PDF’
- BinaryNow launches PDF Impress 10 to help businesses to create, edit and sign PD...
- BinaryNow announces PDF Impress 2014 with PDF Workroom and standalone PDF Tools
- PDF Impress is more than just a PDF printer, it automates PDF conversion process...
- Create a custom paper size in Windows 8 for PDF Impress