PDF Impress 10 (build #252) user interface is available in Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Russian, Slovak, Spanish (Mexico, Spain, International), Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian. You can now have a mix of user languages, all based on one simple software distribution. Following translations are partially done and can be finalized by users using this localization kit.
Persian (Farsi) localization is available upon request. By following the instructions in the Localization kit, you will be able to produce a localized version of PDF Impress in your native language. English language resources are used as the base for your localization work.
Please perform the following steps to localize the software:
- Download and install PDF Impress 10 (version 10.91.16.252 or newer).
- Download and unzip PDF Impress 10 Localization Kit.
- Read PDF_Impress_10_Localization_Kit.pdf document.
- Run Qt Linguist, open your language file (e.g. de-DE.ts) and translate all the strings in this file into your native language.
- Export your work using Release As option in File menu (e.g. de-DE.qm).
- Copy just created .qm file into PDF Impress folder.
- Run PDF Impress and change language in Settings menu.
- Verify that all menus/dialogues are translated correctly.
PDF Impress languages (*.qm) files use RFC 5646 standard naming. More information is here:
Note: If you do not see your language file (.ts) in the Localization Kit (zip), contact BinaryNow and we will provide it to you. Contact us in the case that you want to share your final translation with other users and include it in official BinaryNow distribution. We will include your name in credit section in an About dialog if your translation if used with others.
- PDF Impress is a multi-language PDF converter available in 15 languages (Spanish...
- PDF Impress User Manual and Screenshots Slideshow were updated
- PDF Impress 10 white paper about implementing PDF across the organization update...
- How to scan with OCR and capture text in a foreign language with PDF Impress 10
- PDF Impress 10.91.16.252 has been released
Tags: Česky, Danish, Dansk, Deutsch, Dutch, Español, Farsi, Français, Holland, Hungarian, Italiano, localize, Magyar, Nederlands, Persian, Polish, Polski, Português, Română, Romanian, Slovenčina, Svenska, translate, Türkçe, Ukrainian
Localization (16), localization kit (15), localisation kit (2), mail impress com sg loc:US (2), pdf impress 2014 localization kit (1)
November 22nd, 2016 at 2:30 pm
Hi, can we have the User Manual of PDF Impress in french please?
November 22nd, 2016 at 2:36 pm
Hello Johnny, Manual/help file is only in English at a present time. User interface is in French and can be turn on in PDF Impress Settings. OCR also supports French language.