Easily add PDF output capability to your application. PDF Impress 10 can integrate with other applications or document workflow using Windows registry entries. You can integrate PDF Impress in these three easy steps, read more in the Developer Guide:
- Define PDF conversion Profile (this can stored in a file or temporary stored in Windows registry).
- Specify printing parameters through Windows registry.
- Print directly from your application into PDF Impress printer.
PDF Impress 10 uses following registry key to load printer preferences from:
PDF Impress 10 uses following registry key to load PDF conversion preferences from:
If you require additional consultation, please contact our support department by filling up this form or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PDF Impress 2014.31.06.115 has been released
- PDF Impress 2014.64.23.200 has been released
- PDF Impress 10 with a fast web view, support for scanning with OCR and Windows 1...
- PDF Impress 2013.25.30.065 has been released
- PDF Impress 2014.44.21.156 has been released
Tags: api, Developer guide, integrate PDF, PDF Impress, printer api, regedit, registry, sdk, workflow
developer guide (5), pdf impress (3), pdf impress 2013 key (3), german impress (3), localization (2)
February 2nd, 2013 at 5:46 am
the software is a great peace of software. Congratulations !
But I have one question:
Will a german language pack be released in the near future or can I translate it myself for my family?
February 3rd, 2013 at 10:41 am
Yes it will. We are working on localization kit which would allow anyone to translate user interface. German will be one of our supported languages. My suggestion would be subscribe to our RSS feed, Facebook , Twitter or Linkedin to get periodic updates about new releases.
September 22nd, 2015 at 12:18 pm
PDF Impress 10 User interface is in Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian. Users can easily add a new language(s) using a PDF Impress 10 Localization kit. Learn more here: