Easily add PDF output capability to your application. PDF Impress 10 can integrate with other applications or document workflow using Windows registry entries. You can integrate PDF Impress in these three easy steps, read more in the Developer Guide:
- Define PDF conversion Profile (this can stored in a file or temporary stored in Windows registry).
- Specify printing parameters through Windows registry.
- Print directly from your application into PDF Impress printer.
PDF Impress 10 uses following registry key to load printer preferences from:
PDF Impress 10 uses following registry key to load PDF conversion preferences from:
- PDF Impress 2014.31.06.115 has been released
- PDF Impress 2014.64.23.200 has been released
- PDF Impress 10 with a fast web view, support for scanning with OCR and Windows 1...
- PDF Impress 2013.25.30.065 has been released
- PDF Impress 2014.44.21.156 has been released