PDF Impress 10.91.07.248 is available for download. Pricing starts at $79.95 for 3 user license. This update is free for all previous PDF Impress 10 commercial license users. PDF Impress older versions and giveaway license users qualify for an upgrade discount. PDF Impress 10 #248 will install default as 30 days fully functional trial. If you already have installed previous version of the PDF Impress 10 (expired trial or giveaway license) it will replace it. The list of new feature additions and bug fixes are as follows:
- Added warning message into Security task to notify user when confirmed password does not match the original one.
- Add support for remembering the last used location in PDF Impress Tools Open, Save and Save As dialogs.
- Fixed the issue when encrypted file was created with a blank password due mismatch in password entry.
- Fixed a JPG to PDF conversion from File Explorer and Workroom when progressive jpg format option was used.
- Removed a warning message “Path cannot be blank. Specify the correct document path.” in PDF Impress Tools Save As dialog when user click Cancel.
- Update code signing certificate (SHA256)
Learn more and download PDF Impress 10 trial now.
- PDF Impress 10.88.31.243 has been released
- PDF Impress 10.91.16.252 has been released
- PDF Impress 10.83.30.232 has been released
- PDF Impress 2014.62.01.192 has been released
- PDF Impress 2014.59.17.187 has been released
Tags: 10.91.07.248, baseline jpg, encryption, password, Path cannot be blank, pdf security, progressive jpg