If you need to add new content such as a cover page, signature page, spreadsheet or appendix to an existing PDF document, you can do this easily in PDF Impress Tools. PDF Impress also allows adding PDF pages during the conversion process by adding Insert Page task into your Profile. Batch process Insert Page is supported through Watcher or through Convert to PDF folder in PDF Impress.
Follow these steps to insert PDF pages into your PDF document:
- Launch the PDF Impress application.
- Click on Tools.
- Click on Load document icon and browse to the PDF document.
- Click on Insert Pages icon.
- Select Source file and Source range.
- Select Before first page, After the last page or Insert on page.
- Click Apply task and save document.
Learn more and download PDF Impress trial here.
- How to delete pages from PDF files with PDF Impress
- How to rotate pages in PDF document using PDF Impress
- How to extract multiple pages from PDF file with PDF Impress
- Batch watermark Adobe PDF files with a digital text on any page or multiple page...
- How to edit PDF files with PDF Impress using stamp, watermark, split, delete, me...