Page rotation is often required when you have mixed together in the one document portrait mode and landscape mode. Many times it happens with documents which include photos, tables and charts. PDF Impress can easily rotate individual pages in PDF document, rotate them while PDF document is created or even provide batch page rotation on multiple documents at the same time.
Follow these steps to rotate page in PDF document:
- Launch the PDF Impress application.
- Click on Tools.
- Click on Load document icon and browse to the PDF document.
- Click on Rotate Pages icon.
- Select page range, page type and rotation angle.*
- Click Apply and verify the result on left preview window.
- Click Save Document icon.
- Select range: Select pages from PDF file you want to rotate. You can use predefined values such as First page, Last page, All pages, Even pages, Odd pages or you can enter exact numbers to define pages. For example 1,3-5 would mean that the first page and then pages 3,4 and 5 will be rotated.
- Page type: Select All pages if you want to apply rotation to every page. By selecting Only portrait or Only landscape you define only specific pages to be rotated.
- Rotate clockwise: Choose angle by which the page(s) will be rotated.
Note: If you want to rotate pages during PDF conversation/creation process simply add Rotate Pages task into your PDF Profile. Such profile can be also used for multiple files conversion in Convert to PDF folder or watcher.
- How to delete pages from PDF files with PDF Impress
- How to insert pages into PDF documents with PDF Impress
- How to extract multiple pages from PDF file with PDF Impress
- How to edit PDF files with PDF Impress using stamp, watermark, split, delete, me...
- Batch watermark Adobe PDF files with a digital text on any page or multiple page...