Print2PDF includes macros for Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel. These macros provide advanced functionality like hyperlink and table of contents conversion. After installation of Print2PDF, you will need to perform a few additional steps to allow these macros to function due to default security settings in Microsoft Office 2007. Read more see how this works.
Microsoft Word 2007 Security Dialog
Do the following to enable the Print2PDF macro in Microsoft Word 2007:
- Launch Microsoft Word 2007.
- Click the Security Warning Options… button.
- Choose Enable this content, and click OK.
- Now you will be able to execute the Print2PDF function from the Print2PDF tab.
- Using Print2PDF from Microsoft Word Starter 2010 without macro support
- Preserve table of contents (TOC), bookmarks and hyperlinks by converting Microso...
- Print2PDF 8.0.09.1028 has been released
- Memory (RAM) and processor (CPU) usage performance analysis: Kingsoft Office 200...
- Control PDF creation using Print2PDF profiles distributed from a shared printer,...