FlexiPDF 2022 revision 3.0.6 has been released at: https://alternative2office.org/downloads/. Price is $69.95 and includes license for three (3) computers in the same household. This update is free for all previous FlexiPDF 2022 users. FlexiPDF 2019 or older, PDF Impress, Scan2Encrypt, Print2PDF, and Encore EverythingPDF users qualify for an upgrade discount.
The list of bug fixes in 3.0.6 is as follows:
- Fixed the issue with Highlighting when saved.
- Fixed the function “Find & replace in files”.
- The error message “Rendering failed: Exception caught” is now prevented.
- Fixed the issue with certain fonts with a non-standard font matrix when the text could become invisible.
Learn more and purchase FlexiPDF Professional 2022 here.
- FlexiPDF 2022 rev. 3.0.3 has been released
- FlexiPDF 2022 rev. 3.0.7 has been released
- BinaryNow Renew Product Portfolio with FlexiPDF Professional 2022 for Windows
- Upgrade to FlexiPDF Professional 2022 from PDF Impress and Scan2Encrypt
- FlexiPDF Professional 2022 features list