PDF Impress 2013 supports PDF creation by simple dragging and dropping documents into PDF Impress Convert to PDF folder. This folder is accessible by launching PDF Impress, or user can simply drag and drops the document(s) into desktop shortcut. Batch conversion and support for a different conversion profiles is available.
How to drag and drop to PDF
Creating PDF files is easy with PDF Impress, just follow these steps:
- Launch PDF Impress
- Double click the profile you want to use for conversion
- Drag and drop your document(s) into Convert to PDF folder
- Click Convert to PDF
- Click Save in Save to PDF dialog to start conversion process
Note: If you prefer to add multiple files into Convert to PDF using Windows Explorer click on Add Files or a plus “+” sign in the top right corner in Convert to PDF folder. PDF Impress Profiles allow creating Desktop shortcuts for quick drag and drop to PDF. Using Profile shortcuts eliminates need for opening PDF Impress manually.
- Print2PDF Upgrade – What is new in PDF Impress 2013
- Use PDF Impress Batch Conversion (Convert To PDF) to convert Word (.doc), Excel...
- PDF Impress 2013.11.29.022 has been released
- BinaryNow, Inc. announces PDF Impress 2013, new generation of PDF conversion sol...
- PDF Impress 2013 provides replacement for discontinued Print2PDF virtual printer
Tags: Adobe, binarynow, Convert to PDF, create PDF, drag and drop, nitro, pdf, PDF Impress, PDF on Windows 8, PDF shortcut, primopdf, print to PDF, print2pdf, rapid automatic conversion, software602, win2pdf