PDF Impress can digitally sign and stamp a hand-written image signature to any file or form. This example will use the simple IRS W4 Form (.PDF) that includes editable text fields and require hand written signature. You can use PDF Impress to sign anything, even forms that do not have a standard digital signature field, by right clicking your PDF form. Read below to see how this works.
Follow these steps add digital signature with hand written signature image into your PDF form:
- Right click PDF form and pick Digital Signature…from the menu.
- Click Select… and select your Certificate from the list, then click OK.
- Enter the Reason for signing this document, Location and Contact information.
- Click on Create button then Type my signature to create an image of your hand written signature.
- Position the signature in any place in your document using the Size, Insert on amd Placement.
- Click Apply task and Save document button on the bottom right corner.
View Signed PDF Document
Open signed PDF form in your Adobe Reader. Click the Signatures tab on the left to see the details on the digital signature added by PDF Impress. Notice that visual stamp of your signature was added to the location you specified.
Download PDF Impress trial here.
Note: If you need more than one visual image of your signature to be applied to the document, use Stamp instead of Digital Signature.
- Add an electronic digital ID and signature stamp image to an Adobe Acrobat PDF u...
- Customize digital ID with visual signature appearance in PDF document
- How to create a stamp or a digital signature appearance of your hand written sig...
- Batch stamp Adobe PDF files with a digital image (BMP/JPG/TIFF) signature on any...
- Use PDF Impress Workroom batch conversion to stamp, watermark, rotate, encrypt a...