PDF Impress can add an electronic signature with a customized appearance to any print output. This will allow you to verify the authenticity of the document, its integrity, and add a traditional hand written physical signature or corporate logo to any location in your document.
Adding Digital Signature from Windows Certificate store is easy, just follow these steps:
- Print a document to the PDF Impress printer.
- Click Add a new task to conversion settings in Extended Save as dialog.
- Pick Digital Signature task from menu.
- Click Select… and select your Certificate from the list, then click OK.
- Enter the Reason for signing this document, Location and Contact information.
- Add check mark to Do not create a digital signature appearance and click Save to create a signed PDF document without visual appearance.
If you wish to add a physical representation of your signature do the following in Appearance settings:
- Remove checkmark from Do not create a digital signature appearance.
- Set up Appearance image by clicking Select… and select the image with your hand written signature then click Open, or click on Create button and click Use your webcam or Type my signature to create an image of your handwritten signature.
- Position the signature in any place in your document using the Size, Insert on, Placement and a PDF preview on the bottom.
- Enable additional signature text in Text menu.
- Click Save to create a signed PDF document with a visual appearance.
Note: If you want to stamp your document with a visual signature without using digital certificate from Windows Certificate store, use Stamp task. PDF Impress 10 ( build # 241 and higher supports digital signing with signatures stored at SafeNet eToken 5100 usb token or smartcard device and chain of trust in certificate purchased from Symantec Managed PKI or other providers from Adobe Approved Trust List (AATL).
Learn more and download trial of PDF Impress here.
- How to create a stamp or a digital signature appearance of your hand written sig...
- Add an electronic digital ID and signature stamp image to an Adobe Acrobat PDF u...
- PDF Impress 10.85.25.241 has been released
- Digitally sign and stamp an image signature to any file or form using PDF Impres...
- Create a self-signed digital certificate (ID) using Adobe Reader for use with PD...
Tags: 5100, ATTL, binarynow, digital id, digital signature, eToken, PDF Impress, print2pdf, reason for signing, SafeNet, scan signature, signature appearance, signature text, signature validation status, software602, Symantec, Symantec managed PKI, Type signature, visual, webcam, written signature in PDF
digital signature pdf (18), digital id signature (12), pdf digital signature (7), digital signature certificate (6), digital id (5)