Creating a debug log can provide Print2PDF user with a great deal of information about what is happening during the PDF conversion process should the conversion process fail. Step–by-step entries are written directly by Print2PDF process into log file. This information may become very essential when you contact our support department and ask for our assistance with your troubleshooting.
To create a debug log, do the following:
- Click the Start button, then click on Software602 Print2PDF
- Continue by clicking on Print2PDF Configuration.
- You will now see your Print2PDF Configuration options. Click to add a checkmark to the Enable debug log option and pick the location where you want to save your debug log.
- Click Ok to save your settings.
Now, open the document you are having problem with and try converting again. The debug information will be written to the “Print2PDF.log” debug log file at the location you specified.
Note to Citrix and Terminal Services Admins: You must insure that the user encountering the difficulty has at least write access to the drive or folder you specified.
Troubleshooting the installation process: Create “instdrv.log” on your c: drive and install will write information into it.
- Print2PDF batch document conversion from the command-line
- Control PDF creation using Print2PDF profiles distributed from a shared printer,...
- Digitally sign and stamp an image signature to any file or form using Print2PDF
- Use Print2PDF Batch Conversion to stamp, watermark, linearize, rotate, encrypt a...
- Create a custom paper size in Windows 8 for PDF Impress