PDF Impress supports custom paper sizes up to 129 inches, but some paper sizes may need to be added manually in order to appear in the paper size list in PDF Impress. Microsoft’s latest operating system, Windows 8, requires a few different steps than older versions. Read more to find out how.
Add Custom Paper Size
To define a new page size (form), follow these steps:
- Go to Settings, then Control Panel, and finally View devices and printers.
- Click a printer in the list (e.g. PDF Impress), then click Print server properties.
- In the dialog box that appears, check the box for Create a new form.
- Give the new page size a unique and descriptive Form name, such as ’24×36′ or ‘Custom A size’.
- Select Metric or English units as required.
- Define the page size with the long dimension as the width and the short dimension as the height.
- Click the Save Form button.
- Click the Close button when finished.
The new sizes should now appear in the page size selector in the Printing Preferences task in PDF Impress Profiles and Watchers. If it does not appear, then it is it too large or too small to be printed by PDF Impress.
- How to create a custom paper size in Windows 10 for PDF Impress
- Use less paper, print anything to PDF Impress and ‘Save as PDF’
- Create MSI package feature allows PDF Impress custom distribution and installati...
- Digitally sign and stamp an image signature to any file or form using PDF Impres...
- How to extract multiple pages from PDF file with PDF Impress
Tags: add custom paper size windows 7, add custom paper size windows 8, add paper size to printer windows 7, binarynow, custom paper size, custom paper size windows 7, custom paper size windows 8, pdf, PDF Impress, print2pdf, software602, windows 7, windows 7 add paper size, Windows 8, windows 8 add paper size
State the steps needed in creating a custom page size (85), printer paper sizes (21), Windows 8 custom paper size (15), steps needed in creating a custom page size (13), Steps in creating a custom page size (12)