PDF Impress supports custom paper sizes up to 129 inches, but some paper sizes may need to be added manually in order to appear in the paper size list in PDF Impress. Microsoft’s latest operating system, Windows 10, requires a following steps to create custom paper sizes . Read more to find out how.
Add Custom Paper Size
To define a new page size (form), follow these steps:
- Right click start button, then Control Panel, and finally View devices and printers.
- Click a printer in the list (e.g. PDF Impress), then click Print server properties.
- In the dialog box that appears, check the box for Create a new form.
- Give the new page size a unique and descriptive Form name, such as ’24×36′ or ‘Custom A size’.
- Select Metric or English units as required.
- Define the page size with the long dimension as the width and the short dimension as the height.
- Click the OK button.
The new sizes should now appear in the page size selector in the Printing Preferences task in PDF Impress Profiles and Watchers. If it does not appear, then it is it too large or too small to be printed by PDF Impress. Learn more about PDF Impress and download trial here.
- Create a custom paper size in Windows 8 for PDF Impress
- Create MSI package feature allows PDF Impress custom distribution and installati...
- Use less paper, print anything to PDF Impress and ‘Save as PDF’
- Digitally sign and stamp an image signature to any file or form using PDF Impres...
- How to create a stamp or a digital signature appearance of your hand written sig...