Use the PDF Impress 10 Create MSI package feature to create a custom distribution for your organization. This installation package in .MSI format can be used for distribution through GPOs (Group Policy Object) in the Active Directory or on the non-network systems, network systems, via USB flash or simply anytime when you have a need for installation with custom settings and own PDF profiles and watchers.
Follow these steps to correctly generate your custom MSI installation package(s).
- Install the PDF Impress software on a computer that will be considered your primary installation.
- Activate the software with your purchased product key during installation or in PDF Impress About menu.
- Set up your Profiles, Watchers and other Settings to your liking.
- Click on the Create MSI Package in the PDF Impress Settings menu.
- pdfimpress10_x64.msi (for 64-bits operating systems) and pdfimpress10_x86.msi (for 32-bit operating systems) will be created and saved to your Desktop. MSI includes your Profiles, Watchers and other Settings.
Learn more about PDF Impress 10 from the product web site.
Note: Be sure that user who will use PDF Impress on the different computer will have access to the same locations (e.g. Desktop or UNC path) and uses same environment variables.
- Use the Print2PDF prepare client for distribution to non-networked computers
- Create a custom paper size in Windows 8 for PDF Impress
- How to create a custom paper size in Windows 10 for PDF Impress
- DRM Free software helps enterprise users to manage their software inventory
- Create a debug log in PDF Impress when you need troubleshooting the PDF conversi...
Tags: Active Directory, create client, create msi package, create package, enterprise PDF, GPO, infrastructure, MSI package, PDF Impress installation, prepare client, print2pdf, profile distribution, SCCM, System Center, System Center Configuration Manager, unified management