Follow these steps to clean your PDF document:
- Launch the PDF Impress application.
- Click on Tools.
- Click on Load document icon and browse to the PDF document.
- Click on Optimization icon.
- Unselect the elements you do not want to remove*.
- Click Apply task and save document**.
*By selecting following checkboxes you will define what elements of the PDF document will be removed.
- Compress page content. A page description (page content) can be stored in plain or in compressed form. Files with compressed page content are smaller in size but might be a little slower to process.
- Remove all bookmarks. Bookmarks are used for easier navigation through a PDF file. Removing bookmarks removes this easier navigation from the PDF file.
- Remove all attachments. Attachments will usually significantly increase the size of your PDF document and can also be a potential security threat.
- Remove annotations. Select all or only the specific types of annotations you want to remove from the PDF document.
**Note: Applied changes are not visible in a preview pane on the left, but are applied in a saved PDF document. Open the document in your default PDF viewer.
Learn more and download trial of PDF Impress 2013 here:
- How to edit PDF files with PDF Impress using stamp, watermark, split, delete, me...
- PDF Impress can embed document-level file attachments into Adobe PDF
- PDF merging via Extended Save As dialog in PDF Impress
- Batch stamp Adobe PDF files with a digital image (BMP/JPG/TIFF) signature on any...
- Create a self-signed digital certificate (ID) using Adobe Reader for use with PD...