Stamping an Adobe PDF involves inserting an image into certain pages when PDF document is created or to an existing PDF document. This can be done on multiple pages in any document and multiple stamps can be added to any page in the document. Stamping can be performed on multiple documents in a batch.
How to (batch) stamp output on multiple pages
PDF Impress can stamp with an image file (.bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, tiff, tif, png, mng, pbm, pgm, ppm, xbm, xpm, svg, tga) existing PDF in PDF Impress Tools or Workroom, or it can be done during PDF creation from the print process. Stamp image file can be also created by simply typing in your name or use a webcam by clicking on Create button.
Multiple documents can be stamped by dragging and dropping them into Profile shortcut with stamp task(s), right clicking them in File Explorer or Workroom or by using a Watcher with such profile.
Follow these instructions to apply a stamp:
- Launch PDF Impress and click on the Profile on the top.
- Click on the Profile you want to add stamp to and then on Edit selected profile.
- Click Add task and pick Stamp.
- Click browse “Select…” button and select the image you wish to use as a stamp or click Create button to create image file.
- Choose where you want to Insert on, choose All pages, or you can enter a list of pages separated by a comma (e.g. 1,4,8-16).
- Manually place the stamp on the page, or use one of the automatic options (e.g. Bottom right).
- You can change rotation, size and opacity of your stamp.
- Click BACK button on top left to save your Profile with a Stamp task.
- Print a document to the PDF Impress printer using the Profile you just edited, or drag and drop multiple files into Convert to PDF using the same profile.
Learn more and download trial of PDF impress here:
Note: Step 2-6 can be repeated for adding multiple stamps in the same document.
- Batch watermark Adobe PDF files with a digital text on any page or multiple page...
- How to create a stamp or a digital signature appearance of your hand written sig...
- Add an electronic digital ID and signature stamp image to an Adobe Acrobat PDF u...
- How to extract multiple pages from PDF file with PDF Impress
- Customize digital ID with visual signature appearance in PDF document
Tags: batch stamping, binarynow, create image file, how to stamp multiple pages in adobe, multiple stamps per document, multiple stamps per page, pdf, PDF Impress, PDF Impress Tools, software602, Workroom