Stamping an Adobe PDF involves inserting an image into certain pages when PDF document is created or to an existing PDF document. This can be done on multiple pages in any document and multiple stamps can be added to any page in the document. Stamping can be performed on multiple documents in a batch.
How to (batch) stamp output on multiple pages
PDF Impress 2013 can stamp with an image file (.bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, tiff, tif, png, mng, pbm, pgm, ppm, xbm, xpm, svg, tga) existing PDF in PDF Tools, or it can be done during PDF creation from the print process.
Multiple documents can be stamped by dragging and dropping them into Convert to PDF profile with stamp task(s) or by using a Watcher with such profile.
Follow these instructions to apply a stamp:
- Launch PDF Impress and click on the Profile you like to add stamp to.
- Click Add task and pick Stamp.
- Click browse “…” button and select the image you wish to use as a stamp.
- Choose where you want to Insert on, choose All pages, or you can enter a list of pages separated by a comma (e.g. 1,4,8-16).
- Manually place the stamp on the page, or use one of the automatic options (e.g. Bottom right).
- You can change rotation, size and opacity of your stamp.
- Click BACK button on top left to save your Profile with a Stamp task.
- Print a document to the PDF Impress printer using the Profile you just edited, or drag and drop multiple files into Convert to PDF using the same profile.
Note: Step 2-6 can be repeated for adding multiple stamps in the same document.
- Use Print2PDF Batch Conversion to stamp, watermark, linearize, rotate, encrypt a...
- Add an electronic digital ID and signature stamp image to an Adobe Acrobat PDF u...
- Convert PowerPoint notes pages to an Adobe PDF with multiple slides per page
- Use PDF Impress Batch Conversion (Convert To PDF) to convert Word (.doc), Excel...
- Create a self-signed digital certificate (ID) using Adobe Reader for use with PD...