If you need to add a new text (e.g. confidential notice) to your already created PDF, just open your PDF document in PDF Impress Tools and apply watermark task. The software can also add variable text (e.g. date, time, page number, etc) or any text you want to add to PDF into the watermark text. Batch process Watermark is also supported through Watcher, Workroom or Convert to PDF folder in PDF Impress.
Follow these steps to insert watermark text into your PDF document:
- Launch the PDF Impress Tools application.
- Click on Load document icon and browse to the PDF document.
- Click on Watermark icon on top toolbar.
- Type in your text into Watermark field (or right click and pick a variable).
- Select font, fonts size and style.
- Choose where you want to Insert on, choose All pages, or you can enter a list of pages separated by a comma (e.g. 1,4,8-16)
- Choose the watermark location by Manually place on the page, or use one of the automatic options (e.g. Center of the page).
- You can change rotation, layer and opacity of your watermark.
- Click Apply task and save document icon.
Learn more about PDF Impress 10 and download trial from the product web site.
- Batch watermark Adobe PDF files with a digital text on any page or multiple page...
- Add a digital text watermark with page numbers to a document using PDF Impress
- Use PDF Impress Workroom batch conversion to stamp, watermark, rotate, encrypt a...
- How to edit PDF files with PDF Impress using stamp, watermark, split, delete, me...
- How to rotate pages in PDF document using PDF Impress
confidential illuminati initiation text 777 rtf pdf (1), confidential illuminati initiation text 777 rtf pdf com (1), confidential illuminati initiation text 777 rtf/pdf (1), Confidential illuminatus initiation Text 777 (1), confidential illuminatus initiation text 777 rtf pdf (1)