PDF Impress will allow you to add retweet button(s) inside your PDF documents, so readers could effortlessly share it with their Twitter followers by clicking a button inside PDF file same way as they used to do on the web site. You can also add multiple retweet buttons with a different retweet content if desired.
Follow these steps to add retweet button to your PDF document:
- Launch the PDF Impress Tools application (build #132 or higher).
- Click on Load document icon and browse to the PDF document.
- Click on Stamp icon.
- Click on Create button and pick Add social media.
- Pick the theme which matches your style (Circled, Rounded, Squared, Sticky or White).
- Pick the Twitter icon from menu.
- Type in Hyperlink to the location where your PDF file will be posted. (e.g.http://twitter.com/?status=RT: @BinaryNow Download Free %23PDF Impress whitepaper from: http://www.binarynow.com/products/pdf-impress/
- For placement choose Manually place stamp.
- Use the mouse and drag the Twitter icon exactly at the desired location.
- Click on Apply task and save document icon on bottom right.
- Upload PDF into location mentioned in tweet. (e.g. link it from http://www.binarynow.com/products/pdf-impress/)
Note : Retweet hyperlink has 2 parts. The first part is static http://twitter.com/?status= and the second part which is variable will change with each retweet you want to create. For example: RT: @BinaryNow Download Free %23PDF Impress whitepaper from: http://www.binarynow.com/products/pdf-impress/
If you have a hashtag (the # symbol) in your tweet, you need to replace it with the following text: %23. For example, #PDF becomes %23PDF in your hyperlink. Twitter allows 140-characters messages. If your message is longer use URL shortener (e.g. https://bitly.com/ or http://tinyurl.com/). You can link directly to PDF file or to the page which includes link to the PDF file, and always verify URL in Twitter after you upload new PDF file.
Download PDF Impress trial here.
- How to add Facebook share button into PDF document
- How to add Linkedin share button into PDF document
- How to add Google Plus share button into PDF document
- How to add Pinterest Pin it button into PDF document
- How to add social media buttons with links into PDF documents