It is really a good idea to add social media icons into the PDF documents. You can use them to provide readers with additional information, improve social interactions and make a content of your PDF documents more popular. PDF Impress Tools Stamp feature provides five different themes with preloaded buttons for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest. Icons for different social networks or new themes can be added by user.
Follow these instructions to add social media buttons to your PDF document:
- Launch the PDF Impress Tools application (build #132 or higher).
- Click on Load document icon and browse to the PDF document.
- Click on Stamp icon.
- Click on Create button and pick Add social media.
- Pick the theme which matches your style (Circled, Rounded, Squared, Sticky or White).
- Pick the social media icon from menu.
- Type in Hyperlink corresponding with above social media network.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 to add more icons into your image group.
- For placement choose Manually place stamp.
- Use the mouse and drag the image group exactly at the desired location.
Note: All stamps defined in the same Stamp task are grouped into one image group which can be places vertically or horizontally. Use multiple Stamp tasks if you desire stamps which are not grouped into one image group.
Learn more and download PDF Impress trial here.
- How to add Twitter retweet buttons into PDF document
- How to add Facebook share button into PDF document
- How to add Linkedin share button into PDF document
- How to add Google Plus share button into PDF document
- How to add Pinterest Pin it button into PDF document
Tags: add social media, facebook, google, instagram, linkedin, pinterest, share, social media buttons, social media icons, socializing PDF, twitter
social media buttons to pdf (4), how to include social media icon and links in my document (3), how to add social media buttons to word documents (2), how to put a social media button in a pdf (2), how to add social media icons to word document (2)