PDF Impress can add an electronic digital ID and stamp a signature image to any print output. This will allow you to verify the authenticity of the document, integrity, and add a traditional hand written physical signature to the document. Read below to see how this works.
Add digital ID with a visual appearance
Print anything to the PDF Impress printer (e.g. Notepad) and do the following to add a digital signature:
- Click Add a new task to conversion settings in Extended Save as dialog.
- Pick Digital Signature task from menu.
- Click Select… and select your Certificate from the list, then click OK.
- Enter the Reason for signing this document, Location and Contact information.
- Set up Appearance image by clicking Select… and select the image with your hand written signature then click Open, or click on Create button and click Use your webcam or Type my signature to create an image of your hand written signature.
- Position the signature in any place in your document using the Size, Insert on, Placement and a PDF preview on the bottom.
- Enable additional signature text in Text menu.
View PDF document
Click Save to begin the conversion process. If the Open in Adobe Reader option is enabled, the output will automatically open in your PDF reader. Click the Signatures tab on the left to see the details on the digital signature added by PDF Impress.
Download PDF Impress trial here.
- Customize digital ID with visual signature appearance in PDF document
- Batch stamp Adobe PDF files with a digital image (BMP/JPG/TIFF) signature on any...
- Digitally sign and stamp an image signature to any file or form using PDF Impres...
- How to create a stamp or a digital signature appearance of your hand written sig...
- Create a self-signed digital certificate (ID) using Adobe Reader for use with PD...