Print2PDF can add a digital text watermark to identify the contents of the document to the reader (e.g. Draft, Confidential). Just print the document to the Print2PDF printer and enable the watermark feature. The software can also add the page number to the watermark text. Read below to learn more.
Add the Watermark
Just print your document to the Print2PDF print driver, and follow these steps:
- Enable the Add Watermark option. Click the More >>> button if you do not see it.
- Click Edit Watermark…
- Enter the text you desire for Watermark text (e.g. DRAFT PAGE %P).
- Click OK.
- Click Save to begin PDF creation.
View Watermarked Document in Adobe Reader
Open the output PDF in Adobe Reader to see the watermarked document. You may need to repeat the print process and adjust the Watermark ink strength until you obtain the desired effect.
- Add an electronic digital ID and signature stamp image to an Adobe Acrobat PDF u...
- Print2PDF can embed document-level file attachments into Adobe PDF
- Batch stamp Adobe PDF files with a digital image (BMP/JPG/TIFF) signature on any...
- Customize digital ID or signature appearance in PDF document
- Use Print2PDF Batch Conversion to stamp, watermark, linearize, rotate, encrypt a...