PureSurf Desktop offers complete Internet coverage by scanning pages in real-time. Easily block adult content and filter Internet chat rooms. Content is categorizing as Adult, Gambling, Violence, Weapons, Hate, Drugs, Dating, Chat, Forums, Social Networks, Blogs, and more. You choose which categories are not allowed to define the online experience you want for your children.
Configure PureSurf Desktop Web Filter Preferences
Do the following to block access to adult content and filter Internet chat room websites:
- Right-click the PureSurf Desktop green check mark icon in your system tray.
- Click Preferences.
- Enter the Administrator Password you used during installation.
- Click the Web Filters tab.
- Enable the Adult, Dating, Chat, Forums, Social Networking, and Blogs category under the section Allow all sites except.
- Click Apply to save the changes.
The above settings should be enough to protect your computer from adult / sexual / pornographic content and chat rooms from dating sites, user forums, social networks, and blogs.
- How to block Facebook, MySpace and other social networks on your computer
- How to block anonymizers, anonymous proxies and TOR proxy software
- Block access to Google Talk, ICQ, and AOL Instant Messenger (AIM)
- BinaryNow announces PureSurf Desktop 6.2, affordable parental control and monito...
- Force Windows 7 to always show the PureSurf Desktop notification area icon
how to block chat rooms (25), Block adult content (19), how to block chat sites (15), block chat rooms (12), sites chat (12)