If you’re staying home due to the coronavirus pandemic or working remotely, you might be in need of some basic tools on your personal or/and work computer. Let’s see why SoftMaker Office can be a perfect fit for your needs. Gaining better benefits than from more expensive alternatives is a right choice.
- Not depending on Internet access. After you download and activate SoftMaker Office, no Internet is needed. Enjoy full functionality of this productivity software even if cloud is down (e.g. Microsoft Office 365 does not load and Internet access is overloaded).
- Protection against macro viruses. SoftMaker Office can open, edit and save the latest Microsoft Office formats, but it will NOT execute any Word/Excel macros which could infiltrate your system and comprise your security.
- Run it from USB drive. Install SoftMaker Office into USB drive and carry it together with your documents and spreadsheets. Running applications from USB drive is faster, portable and provides easier data recovery in the case when your hard drive failed.
- Use it on laptops and older computers. SoftMaker Office download file is more than 8x smaller than Microsoft Office 2019 (397 MB vs 3460 MB ), so you not only download and install it faster, it also requires less system requirements.
- Save on software licenses. SoftMaker Office Standard lifetime license is $59.95 for 5 users in one household. In comparison, price for one year subscription of Microsoft Office 365 Home is $100 and life time license of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 is $150 per user.
- Try it free. Download SoftMaker Office fully functional trial and use it free of charge for 30 days. No credit card or any commitment is required.
- Alternative to Microsoft Office 2019 for Home and Business, Office 365 for Home,...
- Microsoft Office 2019 vs SoftMaker Office pricing for Small Business
- Softmaker Office 2018 is now free to schools, colleges and universities
- Microsoft doesn’t want you to buy Office 2019, so try SoftMaker Office
- How to run SoftMaker Office 2018 applications from a USB flash drive
Tags: 101, alternative to office, cloud, coronavirus, COVID-19, emergency executive order, Internet failure, microsoft office, Microsoft Office 2019, Microsoft Office 2019 for Home and Business, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019, pandemic, remote team, social distancing, SoftMaker Office 2018, SOftmaker Office Professional, Softmaker Office Standard, stay at home mandate, stay in home, work from home, work from home tools, work remotely, working from home